Mission Call Official Opening!!!

My girlfriend, Emily Wanlass, received her call on Tuesday, October 19, 2021. She opened it with me earlier in the evening and then we decided to have an "Official Opening" at 8:00 pm on the 19th. My parents had flown out to Hawaii the morning of the 15th for my grandparent's 50th Wedding Anniversary trip so they logged in remotely from the Hawaii airport. We staged a couple of photos the night before with my mom and dad. They are SO EXCITED for me!!! I will be serving in the Texas McAllen Mission and Emily will be serving in the Washington DC North Mission.  We will both be speaking Spanish. I report on January 17, 2022 and Emily begins January 31, 2022.

Emily opening her call.





Emily and I with our calls.

Kara Lunsford, Me, Matt Fitzgerald, Emily, and Markelle Larson

Me with my mom and dad.







Comments

Popular Posts